Do you have what it takes to work at Alembic?
If you want a challenge, and you have a strong interest in psychology, business, economics and leadership, then you should get in touch.
We are friendly, eager to learn and enjoy socialising, while also having a hard-working attitude and strong sense of professionalism. We are creative and encourage learning and personal development in everyone.
We work flexibly from home, with each other and with clients. Understanding technology, virtual working and other online tools is crucial, and you must have confidence to be able to present ideas or views clearly.
We love to have an open and honest discussion on any topic, we learn from each other and help improve everyone's ideas. A great sense of humour is essential, we like to be laid back and we like science, mystery and playing games.
These are the current available vacancies, send us your CV if anything interests you!
Senior strategy and change facilitator
Location: City of London | Salary: From £70,000 PA + Bens
Our purpose is to change the world, one leader at a time. We believe that organisational change comes through personal change and we help our clients find strategies that excite and re-energise both them and their customers.
Our work is memorable, impactful, challenging and fun for both clients and for us. We love what we do and the growth we help them achieve.
We are looking for someone to join us to help us widen our impact.
If this is you, you are a senior strategy and change consultant with excellent communication skills. You demonstrate incisiveness and insight when working with leaders. You work with leadership teams, across all aspects of business, to help them improve.
To be successful, you will have over 10 years’ experience, ideally in medium sized organisations, working directly to the board.
The role involves full commercial management of projects, working with a small team from Alembic and very closely with clients and shareholders etc.
You will be able to develop new business from both existing and new client sources.
- Strong academic background, professionally qualified or an experienced business leader.
- MBA preferred.
- Builds customer intimacy and engagement.
- Insightful, intellectually curious and a flexible thinker.
- Applies depth of knowledge for thought leadership in project execution.
- Collaborative and a team player.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
Roles and Responsibilities:- Lead projects to help people rediscover purpose and performance.
- Engage senior people, at a challenging time, in the journey of change they need to make.
- Excite leaders about new projects.
- Help us improve the way we serve our clients.
- Networking, public speaking and article writing.
- Mentor, train and support colleagues.
- Commit to further professional training and self-development.
- Contribute to the development of Alembic.
Looking for a role in consulting or executive coaching?
The jobs listed on this page may not suit your current CV, but if you feel you have what it takes to make a difference at Alembic, and are interested to join our growing consultancy practice, please get in touch and send your CV and we'll see if there's a role for you.