Do you have what it takes to work at Alembic?
If you want a challenge, and you have a strong interest in psychology, business, economics and leadership, then you should get in touch.
We are friendly, eager to learn and enjoy socialising, while also having a hard-working attitude and strong sense of professionalism. We are creative and encourage learning and personal development in everyone.
We work flexibly from home, with each other and with clients. Understanding technology, virtual working and other online tools is crucial, and you must have confidence to be able to present ideas or views clearly.
We love to have an open and honest discussion on any topic, we learn from each other and help improve everyone's ideas. A great sense of humour is essential, we like to be laid back and we like science, mystery and playing games.
These are the current available vacancies, send us your CV if anything interests you!
Strategy and change facilitator
Location: City of London | Salary: From £45,000 PA + Bens | Closing Date: 31st May 2018
We are looking for a strategy and change consultant with excellent communication skills who demonstrates incisiveness and insight when working with leaders.
The successful candidate will have over 3 years’ experience working on both organic and inorganic growth projects, ideally with a focus on owner managed businesses in the mid-market.
· Strong academic background, MBA preferred.
· 3 years’ experience in consulting projects with project management exposure, in strategy creation and implementation, change management, leadership development, M&A and performance measurement.
· Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
· Experience of working with, and presenting to, top level business executives including shareholders and directors.
· Able to build customer intimacy and engagement with innovative thinking.
· Applies depth of knowledge for thought leadership in project execution.
· Intellectual curiosity and flexible thinker.
· Collaborative and a team player.
· Self-starter and self-motivated.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Lead, and support colleagues on strategy and change projects.
· Identify opportunities for, and pitch to, current and potential clients.
· Contribution to methodology development.
· Seek out and attend networking events.
· Mentoring and support to junior colleagues.
· Commitment to further professional training and self-development.
· Contribution internally to the development of Alembic, including business process improvement and marketing.
Looking for a role in consulting or executive coaching?
The jobs listed on this page may not suit your current CV, but if you feel you have what it takes to make a difference at Alembic, and are interested to join our growing consultancy practice, please get in touch and send your CV and we'll see if there's a role for you.