Investing Is a Risk
We help to reduce that risk through our commercial breadth and M&A experience.
We ask key questions during coaching and facilitation to get to the heart of things quickly, from a neutral standpoint. By exploring the deep roots of the team dynamics, we identify gaps and learn about culture, motivators, ambitions and potential for growth.
We dedicate time to the individual and the team. Our in-depth diligence reports ease your anxieties and give you comfort while you're buying. We put strategy governance in place, because upping performance maximises the chance of meeting your growth targets.
We Have Recently Helped Private Equity Clients With:
- Management team assessment
- Commercial diligence
- Preventing deal-blocking problems
- Resolving deadlock and conflict
- Transforming underperforming leadership teams
- Hiring into key board roles – e.g. CFO, COO
- Improving governance and structure during scale-up
- Coaching directors
- Negotiating and mediating between investors and director shareholders
- Growth strategy options
- Identifying bolt ons
- Changing operational structure, including reward and incentive schemes
We find the right fit for both companies, focusing not just on strategy, but also the people behind the businesses.
"Alembic Strategy has a really refreshing approach to strategy, leadership and change. Working with Alembic has been a different management consultancy experience and has really helped our leadership teams."
Managing Partner, Pelican Capital